FSX AI Advanced Airblast Sounds V2
This version of Aisounds removes some unwanted background noises and delivers a more directional sound. These sounds have been resampled specially to give you a stunning airport environment in FSX, using Goldwave 517, along with Microsoft ADPCM format. They now include take off sounds, landings, ...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 18.84 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 0 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This version of Aisounds removes some unwanted background noises and delivers a more directional sound. These sounds have been resampled specially to give you a stunning airport environment in FSX, using Goldwave 517, along with Microsoft ADPCM format. They now include take off sounds, landings, reverse thrust and many more AI aircraft sounds. All sounds can be heard both inside and outside a cockpit. The sounds can also be heard from a control tower although greatly reduced. By Alan Constable.
They have been tested on a Intel(R)Pentium Dual core 3.40 processor,with a Nvida GeForce 7900GS video card with no adverse frame rate loss.
Just simply pull up beside a runway, or take off area of your choice either outside or in your cockpit, turn your sound down,and be prepared to hold on to your hat!
These files do not have any effect on/or any components in FSX other than AI AirCraft sounds, and can easily removed if you don't like them.
- Copy this soundai folder into any of your AI Jet Aircraft that has no sounds.
- Before you start, identify all your ai aircraft that has no sounds, check to see if they have a soundai folder placed in their aircraft folders, if they haven't then install this folder into the ai aircraft folder.
- If you don't like the new sounds, simply delete them.
- This file will enable you to hear all your AI jet aircrafts that have no sounds.
- Copy this soundai folder into your B737_800 Aircraft folder.
- (NOT THE DEFAULT SOUND FOLDER OR THE AIRCRAFT SOUND FOLDER!)
- Replace your original soundai folder with this folder, if you have Advanced Air blast Ver-1 remove it and replace with this version. Back up all your files in case you may not like the new sound files.
- The files change all the AI sound for all jets.
The archive aisound2.zip has 66 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Ai sounds3 copy.jpg||12.03.06||43.88 kB|
|Read meSounds.txt||12.04.06||621 B|
|Copy of X_A_REVRS.wav||11.24.06||576.34 kB|
|Copy of X_B_REVRS.wav||11.24.06||576.34 kB|
|Read me Soundai.txt||12.04.06||547 B|
|Welcome to the AI Advanced Airblast Sounds.doc||12.04.06||29.50 kB|
|You're AI Sounds||12.04.06||0 B|
|Read meYour AI Sounds.txt||12.04.06||650 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.