FSX Vickers Valiant Updated
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 11.44 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The Vickers Valiant was a British four-jet bomber developed during the Cold War in the early 1950s. The package features FSX compatible gauges for the 2D panel, a new basic VC and smoke effects. Original model by Kazunori Ito, VC and update for FSX by Michael Pook.
Screenshot of Vickers Valiant in flight.
- Copy the Vickers Valiant folder into your FSX/ Simobjects/ aircraft directory.
- Copy the gauges in the gauges folder into your main FSX gauges directory and the smoke effect into your main FSX effects directory.
- That's it. Enjoy your flight!
Credits go to Kazunori Ito for his model.
The archive fsx_vickers_valiant.zip has 34 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Original README.txt||06.12.04||5.67 kB|
|Vickers Valiant||01.20.14||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.