FSX Thomas Cook Airbus A321 F-MSAB
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.63 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a Thomas Cook repaint for the default Airbus A321 series aircraft. This repaint comes with instructions. This is only to be used for the default A321 and will not work on any other format. The texture shouldn't appear blurry like the original defaults do. Thomas Cook currently run eleven A321's in their fleet. By Brian Sheen-Heggie.
Screenshot of Thomas Cook Airbus A321 in flight.
- Extract the files.
- Copy or replace extracted texture over into default A321 FSX folder.
- If you've copied the folder over, rename the Texture.X to the next Texture.(Number) in the folder.
- Copy and paste this into the Aircraft.cfg folder and replace the X's with the next corresponding numbers...
title=Airbus A321 Paintxx
description="The Airbus A321 is a stretched version of Airbus' best-selling short- and medium-range A320. The A321 has a slightly increased wing area, stronger landing gear with larger tires, and engines with increased thrust. When the A321 entered service in 1988, it pioneered the use of 'glass cockpit' instrumentation, the first digital fly-by-wire control system used in an airliner, and sidestick controllers."
- Save the aircaft.cfg and open FSX.
The archive tcxa321.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME.txt||04.05.15||2.00 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.