FSX Thomas Cook Airlines Airbus A330-200
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 6.44 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Texture only package for use with the Thomas Ruth A330-200 model (TOMA332B.ZIP) in Thomas Cook Airlines livery, registered G-OMYT. Model requires SP1, SP2, or the Acceleration expansion pack in order to be displayed correctly. By Ryan Gabuyo.
For these models to display correctly, Microsoft's SP1, SP2, or Acceleration expansion pack must be installed.
This download includes 32-bit and DXT5 variations of the textures; DXT5 is the standard format for FSX, though 32-bit textures are of slightly higher quality but are 4x the normal file size.
*For this particular paint, the 32-bit texture is strongly recommended due to the transition between the shades of blue on the tailfin, as well as the Thomas Cook logo. When using the DXT5 textures, the colors may look a tad smudged.
- Copy all three of the texture folders and paste into your installed "Tom_A330-200" folder. If you want to use the 32-bit textures instead, open the included "32-bit" folder and copy the texture folders inside instead.
- Open "fltsim.txt" and copy the information, then open "aircraft.cfg" in the "Tom_A330-300" folder.
- Paste the information after the last 'fltsim.#' entry, changing the "X" to the next corresponding digit.
- For example, if the last entry was "[fltsim.10]", change the X of the entry you just pasted to "11" to make it read "[fltsim.11]".
- Save, close, and the next time you open the list of aircraft it will be available under the title "Airbus A330-200 Thomas Cook Airlines".
The archive tom_a332tcx.zip has 26 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.