Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.
Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.
BMW 760li FDE. If you have ever driven an automobile addon in the FSX scenery, you may have felt that a few things were missing. If so, try this add-on, it adds a whole new driving experiance. This version is for Hama's BMW 760li visual model (BMW760LI.ZIP), and adds accurate max speed, accelleration and braking; a transmission gearbox; manual and automatic gear switching; rev up/down sound; accurate steering; ABS, Traction Control and Cruise Control; several coded "tricks", like spinning wheels and doughnuts; new engine RPM and speed gauges; horn sound. By Rob Barendregt.
BMW 760li FDE
If you have ever driven an automobile addon in the FSX scenery, you may have felt that a few things were missing. If so, try this addon ..... It adds a whole new driving experiance. This version is for Hama's BMW 760li visual model (not included), and adds:
- Accurate max speed, accelleration and braking, according to real-word specs.
- A transmission gearbox: 6-gear Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
- Manual and Automatic gear switching, with kickdown function.
- Revup/down sound, depending on engine RPM (so dependant on speed and transmission gear).
- Accurate steering, at low and high speeds. This includes a non-lineair control
of the steering wheel and control axis assignments; both configurable via an .ini file.
- ABS, TractionControl and CruiseControl.
- Several coded "tricks", like:
- Spinning wheels and "doughnuts" at high throttle in 1st Gear.
- Drifting/spinning at high speed when steering angle too large.
- A visual/audible TireSmoke effect if the above applies.
- Brake lights
- New engine-RPM and speed gauges.
- A horn (claxon) sound.
For a full description (required downloads, installation, configuration, etc), see the included README.
By Rob Barendregt
The archive rcbbm-10.zip has 39 files and directories contained within it. View them...
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|README rcbbm-10.txt||05.29.11||22.72 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
There are no votes yet
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
Signing-up for a Pro account gives you super fast uncapped speed to the thousands of FSX, FS2004 & X-Plane downloads which include aircraft, scenery and more - click here to view the library for free or...
Join over 130,000 subscribers of our free dedicated flight simulation newsletter. Featuring new downloads, products and industry news.