FSX Carenado C185 FDE Pack
These Flight Dynamics Engines for all Carenado Cessna 185 versions have been made with the great support of four 185 pilots, so they are pretty close to 185s concerning performance and handling. E.G. To achieve a slip you have to use the same amount of aileron and rudder as in the real 185. By...
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 41.91 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 28 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
These Flight Dynamics Engines for all Carenado Cessna 185 versions have been made with the great support of four 185 pilots, so they are pretty close to 185s concerning performance and handling. E.G. To achieve a slip you have to use the same amount of aileron and rudder as in the real 185. By Bernt Stolle.
- Back up the original aircraft.cfg file.
- Replace each aircraft.cfg file in the relevant Carenado C185 airplanes folder.
- Copy each 185_xxxx.air file into the relevant Carendo C185 airplanes folder. e.g. the 185_tundra.air into the Carenado C185F Tundra folder.
- If you have additional repaints you need there cfg section to point to the new 185_xxxx.air file!
- Suggest to rename the original Carenado_C185.air file. (If you don't and you add repaints you might end up using the original airfile.)
Above all, have fun.
The archive ultimate_185.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
0 commentsLeave a Response