Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.
Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.
Panel And FDE For Default Cessna 172SP. This package includes new instrument panel and photoreal gauges which replaced the default Cessna 172 panel and also new real aircraft flight dynamics. This package includes new photoreal gauges which were added to 2D and 3D panel. By Tomer Haim.
Aircraft Flight Dynamics
I changed the aircraft weight, fuel, Moments and Performance properties to fit exactly to the Cessna 172S POH tables.
In addition I changed the effects of: Engine, Flaps (lift and drag), controls and ground effect to fit my experience flying of Cessna 172 in real life.
The default 2D panel view angle was adjusted to the correct position of the pilot's eye, making landings easier.
I also added the nose as visual reference to the Landing View Panel.
I added two new views to the 3D panel:
Left Seat: set the camera in the right position of the pilot's eyes and default angle make good runway view and airspeed view, making landings easier.
Panoramic view: set the camera behind the pilot seat (just for fun).
This package includes new Photoreal Gauges which were added to 2D and 3D panel:
1. Six new basic instruments which move very smoothly (especially the attitude indicator) make real IFR flight possible.
1. KLN98B GPS.
2. KMA24 AUDIO PANEL.
3. new set of Bendix Kind Radio-Nav and adf (credits to Pierre FASSEAUX).
4. kap 140 autopilot (credits to Pierre FASSEAUX).
5. Fully working c172S clock (credits to Pierre FASSEAUX).
6. DME that emulate real UHF receive range.
7. New VORs gauge with motion to/from flag.
8. Vertical speed gauges that emulate the G effect problem of this real aircraft gauge.
1. Stall sound that sounds 5-10 KTS before the stalls occurred.
2. Turbulance sound when full rudder is applied or full flaps down.
==== IMPORTANT =====
MAKE BACKUP OF C172 FOLDER LOCATED AT: (fsx folder)SimObjectsAirplanes
1. copy C172 folder located in this ZIP file to (fsx folder)SimObjectsAirplanes
2. copy c172sounds folder located under sounds folder in this ZIP file to (fsx folder)sound
Enjoy and happy landings.
The archive tomer_fsx_c172sp.zip has 28 files and directories contained within it. View them...
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|803v4 Readme.txt||03.19.10||4.10 kB|
|king radio.txt||03.09.09||3.24 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
There are no votes yet
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
Signing-up for a Pro account gives you super fast uncapped speed to the thousands of FSX, FS2004 & X-Plane downloads which include aircraft, scenery and more - click here to view the library for free or...
Join over 130,000 subscribers of our free dedicated flight simulation newsletter. Featuring new downloads, products and industry news.