FSX Molokai Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 263.52 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Molokai Airport (PHMK), Kaunakakai, Hawaii (HI). Updates the runways and taxiways based on real world dimensions. By Phillip Coyle.
This is a scenery update for Molokai Airport in Hawaii. It updates runway, taxiway, and parking positions using real world positions through Google Earth. It also places a few objects from the default FSX scenery libraries.
Thanks for downloading!
Note - Compilation
The BGL files in this scenery package were designed and compiled using Airport Design Editor.
Note - Scenery
This packages uses scenery from the default FSX libraries. In order for the majority of these objects to appear, you must have scenery settings of at least NORMAL.
Installation is quick and easy:
1. Copy the two BGL files (PHMK_ADE.BGL and PHMK_ADE_CVX.BGL) Into your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
2. That's it! Load up Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
Uninstallation is even quicker and easier than installing:
1. Remove the two BGL files (PHMK_ADE.BGL and PHMK_ADE_CVX.BGL) from your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
2. Load Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
This is a freeware package, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! I am not reasponsible for any damage caused to your computer.
No support is offered for these files.
The archive phmk_sce.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|