FSX Hana Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 327.69 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Hana Airport (PHHN), Hana, Hawaii (HI). Updates the runways and taxiways based on real world dimensions. By Phillip Coyle.
This is an update for Hana Airport in Hana, Hawaii. It updates runways and taxiways based on real world demensions from Google Earth. Various objects from the default FSX scenery libraries were also added.
Thanks for downloading!
Note - Compilation
The BGL files in this scenery package were designed and compiled using Airport Design Editor.
Note - Scenery
This packages uses scenery from the default FSX libraries. In order for the majority of these objects to appear, you must have scenery settings of at least NORMAL.
Installation is quick and easy:
1. Copy the two BGL files (PHHN_ADE.BGL and PHHN_ADE_CVX.BGL) Into your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
2. That's it! Load up Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
Uninstallation is even quicker and easier than installing:
1. Remove the two BGL files (PHHN_ADE.BGL and PHHN_ADE_CVX.BGL) from your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
2. Load Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
This is a freeware package, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! I am not reasponsible for any damage caused to your computer.
No support is offered for these files.
The archive phhn_sce.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.