FSX Terrace Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 81.34 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Terrace Airport (CYXT), British Columbia, Canada. Completely reworked, based on satellite images and the current airport chart. By Robert Catherall.
This airport has been completely reworked using ADE v1.39 (Beta), Google Earth satellite image and current Airport Chart. Airport chart included effective as of Jan 15/09.
1. Runway 15/33 extended to 7500 ft. Runway 03/21 slight change of length to 5373 ft.
2. Decommissioned TB Skeena (Terrace) NDB 254 Khz removed.
3. Taxiways, Taxiway Signs and Aprons adjusted.
4. Airport Center adjusted.
5. VASIS adjusted on runway 15/33.
6. Roads and parking areas added.
7. Default buildings removed and new added.
8. Static aircraft, vehicles, vegetation and other airports objects added.
There are 2 BGL files: CYXT_ADE_RWC.BGL and CYXT_ADE_RWC.CVX.BGL
1. Simply take the two BGL files and place them in your 'FSX->Addon Scenery->Scenery' Folder.
2. Start FSX and the changes will be present.
1. Delete the two BGL files from your Scenery Folder and the default FSX airport will be reactivated.
ADE Utility (freeware) by Jon Masterson.
The archive cyxt.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|CYXT Terrace.pdf||04.22.09||73.71 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.