FSX Spitfire MK IA Prototype K5054 2
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 6.58 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Spitfire MK IA Prototype K5054 - Hendon, June 1936. Texture fixes for SPIT1-2.ZIP. By Grant MacLean.
Replacement textures to fix blurries in original TEXTURE.K5054-2 and TEXTURE.K5054-2 (in SPIT1-2.ZIP on this site). With apologies for original snafu.
THINGS HARD TO BELIEVE:
1) That after many previous repaints the "Include mipmapping" button could still be left ON (easy to do, but a really basic mistake).
2) That when testing and shooting a series of external views in FSX, the blurry textures could be missed (stress of too little time for a complicated project, over-tired eyes, but still ...).
3) That after hundreds of downloads only one person would email to comment on the blurries.
Move/copy the extracted TEXTURE.K5054-2 and TEXTURE.K5054-4 folders to the WoP3_Spitfire folder, merging/overwriting what's there.
With thanks to Nico Jurgens for -- most politely -- pointing out the blurries.
Repaint by Grant MacLean using Martin Catney's paintkit.
The archive spit1-2fix.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.