The Public Relations Department reports the International Virtual Aviation Organization, "IVAO", has just released for "Public Beta" their new Proxy-Server client "IvAi Version 0.2.0" which replaces "PCPROXY". This new client addition software is best described as a proxy-server for the IVAO Network. It allows the user to run multiple programs in the multiplayer environment, like "IvAc" - IVAO's ATC Client and "IvAp" - IVAO's Pilot Client, while only having one "REAL" connection to the IVAO Network. With this newest enhancement to IVAO's multiplayer software client programs, "IvAi" brings a higher level of virtual flight simulation by providing new possibilities for tower views, multiple radar screens and many others yet to be released. Some of the features included with this new "Public Beta" release are as follows:
- Tower viewing via a Pilot Client which provides smooth movement of aircraft, like IvAp Version RC3
- Simulated towers are included for Microsoft Flight Simulator with different ground elevations
- Multiple radar screen possibilities with an ATC client like IVAO's ATC client, IvAc Version 1.1.4
- Many third party programs that function through Microsoft's Flight Simulator also function, like TCAS gauges and FSNAV "Multiplayer", just to name a few
- Detailed Informational Manual in Adobe Acrobat with bookmarks for easy reference
We invite all virtual aviation enthusiasts who would like to experience this next generation of virtual simulation software in a multiplayer environment, to come and share this experience with us.