A beautiful biplane airborne today and ready to show you the ropes in Flight Simulator.
Although the Tiger Moth is 75 years young it's a mark of an excellent design that you can still learn to fly in one today! Many Tiger Moths are still airborne around the world and if you see the distinctive silhouette of a biplane in the sky, it's probably a Tiger Moth!
The Tiger Moth is a fabulous aircraft to fly and the award-winning team at Aeroplane Heaven have used their skills to give Flight Simulator X and FS2004 pilots the chance to go solo in a Tiger Moth.
This brilliant package includes three different Tiger Moths - RAF and RAAF trainers, civilian aircraft and the glass-canopied D.H.82C from the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum. Different variants of these types provide the armchair aviator with a choice of eight different aircraft.
- The aircraft models are near-exact replicas of their real counterparts and have been authenticated by the de Havilland Moth Club and the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum.
- Accuracy extends to replicating changes in individual aircraft specifications such as autoslats, engine cowls or lights.
- Special night lighting effects in Flight Simulator X.
- Highly accurate flight modelling replicates the correct airframe performance, stall moments and flying behaviour.
- The aircraft feature full virtual front and rear cockpits, opening access doors, functioning rear luggage hatch, animated engines behind animated cowling panels, animated blind flying hood, working 'windy' airspeed indicator, animated control wires, pilot figures... the list goes on!
- The D.H.82A variant includes a paint kit so that users can repaint their own aircraft using a suitable graphics program.
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Flight Simulator X or 2004, Windows XP
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: PC with 1.7GHz equivalent or higher processor (2.5GHz for FSX), 512Mb RAM (1.0Gb for FSX), 64Mb graphics card (128Mb for FSX), 1.5Gb hard drive space
About Just Flight
Just Flight is the world's leading flight simulation specialist, publishing a wide variety of digital aviation products. Their range comprises a multitude of different titles, including stand alone flight simulations as well as add-ons for Microsoft's multi-million selling Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator. Just Flight also has Just Trains, a specialist label devoted to stand alone train simulators as well as add-ons for the ever-popular Microsoft Train Simulator.
A British company, based in Cambridge, Just Flight has been established for over ten years. It prides itself on quality, value and customer service, which it backs up with a unique money-back guarantee on all its products.
About Aeroplane Heaven
Aeroplane Heaven is one of the world's top developers of virtual aircraft. The team design and create award-winning virtual models of classic aeroplanes for a wide range of uses including film, television and flight simulation. For Microsoft's Flight Simulator, AH specialises mostly in building vintage warplanes and trainers from the 1930s and 1940s. Very few other developers specialise in the high level of authentic detail to be found in an Aeroplane Heaven production.
Based in Australia, Aeroplane Heaven was established in 2002 and has since developed a large range ofproducts including Just Flight's highly successful Spitfire and Lancaster releases and the complete Battle of Britain package for Combat Flight Simulator 3.
The boxed version can also be ordered from simshack.net here.