Flight One Software, in partnership with Digital Aviation, would like to announce the official release of Service Pack 1 for the Fokker 70/100 Simulation product.
- Virtual F/O raises gear at least at 30ft AGL and >500fpm minimum.
- Bug in FMC displayed apporach speed and Vma display in PFD for F70 fixed.
- Approach speed display in APPR Page fixed.
- FS Flightplan load should find now the MS default flight plan path for FS9 and FSX for all language versions.
- Some CDU bug fixes.
- MAINT4 page added.
- Intercon Server should work now for Windows Vista users too.
- TCAS bug fixes.
- Transponder can be switched to a IAS independent Mode C mode.
- Multiple APU status indications removed.
- Autobrake behavior enhanced.
- Baro can handle inHg now.
- FMC can handle lbs now.
- ISDU crash on system selection fixed.
- Keyboard support for flight controls.
- Single DME tuning fixed.
- Some small graphical corrections in 2D Panel.
- External model engine cones fixed.
- FDX enhanced in flare and ruder affectivity.
- Additional minor corrections.
- includes all corrections from previous updates and patches.
You can get the service pack by visiting http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=fokkerjet.
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.
0 commentsLeave a Response