Flight One Software and Coolsky have released Super 80 Professional Service Pack 2 for FSX.
The Super 80 Professional simulates the most recent MD-80 series cockpit upgrade. It features many advanced systems and state-of-the-art avionics. If you want to experience the exact procedures that modern professional pilots execute – this product will do the job.
If you have Service Pack 1, you may be wondering what’s new in Service 2. The answer is simple – plenty! Compared to Service Pack 1, this product features about 80 additions, fixes and improvements. What you get is a highly realistic portrayal of the Super 80, with high levels of realism.
This product features many advanced systems:
- A comprehensive Electronic Flight Instrument System
- High quality Systems Display Panel and Engine Display Panel
- Technologically advanced avionics
- Primary Flight Display and Navigation Display
- A virtual cockpit featuring 3DSMAX
- A weather radar
- A cockpit training system that offers in-flight procedures training
For more information, visit http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=uas80pro.
Super 80 Professional Service Pack 2 is a must-have add-on for all those who like the MD-80 – it enhances the experience of flying this aircraft. There is a wide range of operators of the MD-80 and its several variants, including large trunk carriers and charter operators.