iEntertainment announced in January 2010 its release of Warbirds Dogfights. Warbirds Dogfights puts the user in the pilot's seat of the greatest WWII air combat airplanes. The simulation can be used in massive multiplayer mode online or single player offline.
Warbirds Dogfights comes with authentic terrain and historically accurate plane matchups. It also offers ever-changing dynamic missions, which provides endless and exhilarating game play to the user.
Key features of Warbirds Dogfights are as follows:
- Dynamic mission generator with unlimited solo missions. The dynamic game engine generates 40 combat mission combinations, and no two air battles are the same. In each air battle you can score some points, build your rank, and acquire some medals to compete for the popular title of WGFP (Worlds' Greatest Fighter Pilot)
- All the great dogfighting aerial battles of World War II are on offer in this aerial combat simulation game
- Over 100 authentically modelled World War II aircraft – you can choose from 100 historically accurate aircraft to meet incoming enemy aircraft
- Authentic terrains of World War II battle areas including England, Europe, and North Africa, including many of the great cities like London, Paris, and Berlin. You can also participate in Pacific battle campaigns over the Philippines.
- Ability to fly Axis or Allies in a full campaign for victory
Game players can choose one of three levels of pilot capability: rookie, pilot, or the highly skilled ace. You can choose the difficulty setting to suit your skills.
The user will experience fear and excitement: perhaps you are running out of ammunition; you are nearly out of fuel, or you are in a life-and-death fight against enemy aircraft. You will need your quick-thinking; sturdy self-control, speed and altitude to win the battle.