Manchester Airport (UK) is one of the busiest airports in the country, with an estimated 20 million passengers using the airport every year, and further increases are expected in the near future.
Manchester Xtreme represents the airport in all its splendour, with detailed images of the real Manchester airport and a lot of animation and effects. Users of Manchester Xtreme have indicated that they like this scenery add-on for a number of reasons:
- There are full detail buildings with realistic ground markings and runway markings
- The add-on has excellent frame rates, animated traffic, unique service fleet and full set of signs
- There are spectacular night effects with 3D approach lights
- There are runway wigwags, fencing, and static aircraft
- There are dozens of airport vehicles and unique service for fleet
- And much more
There is a Full Xtreme version as well as a FREE cut-down, demo version of the scenery, which should only be used for less than twenty four hours.
Requirements for Manchester Xtreme are as follows:
- FS2004 FSX (RT, SP1, SP2 and Acceleration)
- 2.2Ghz CPU. 1GB RAM, 65MB Installed, XP or Higher, 256MB Graphics