FSX TAAG Angola Airlines Boeing 777-200LR
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 66.31 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 7 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The PMDG 777-200LR as TAAG repaint. This file contains a repaint of the PMDG 777. Textures only. By Matt Wynn, Corina Meyer.
Use the PMDG Livery Manager to install.
- Unzip the downloaded file to extract the .ptp livery file.
- Start the PMDG Livery Manager in the PMDG Operations Center.
- Select PMDG 777, then select Livery Manager.
- Click " Click to Add", select the .ptp livery file.
- Livery Manager will manage install from there.
The archive pmdg777-200lr_angola_airliens_taag.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|PMDG777-200LR Angola Airliens TAAG D2-TED.ptp||11.04.13||64.95 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.