has just announced the availability of their new scenery package of Nice Airport
on the Cote D'Azur. Included are dynamic and static scenery, new landclass and mesh, docking guidance at gates and more. For more information, click on Read More
.The scenery features:
- Dynamic and static scenery
- Rendered taxilights and wig-wags using just the ones that are available in real life for this airport
- High quality textures on buildings
- Landclass, mesh and edited coastline arround the airport
- AI compatible
- The new terminal 2 with beautifully rendered inside.
- Docking guidance at all gates
- Includes the bank and office area Parc Arenas (behind Terminal 1).
- Also featuring animated seagulls flying arround the airport
sim-wings design team
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.