Afcad Nice/Cote d'Azur - LFMN - France
This airport was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport. Improvements include: assigned parking with extra parking, extra fuel trucks, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements. Aairport views are from the roof ...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 196.71 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This airport was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport. Improvements include: assigned parking with extra parking, extra fuel trucks, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements. Aairport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view). Please view the readme before installation. By Ray Smith.
View of Nice/Cote d'Azur, France.
There are 2 BGL files LFMN_ADE_RS.BGL and a LFMN_ADE_OBJ.bgl file.
If you are using my earlier version please remove/delete these files first or overwrite them, if you would rather keep them remove them to another folder not associated with FSX.
- Take the LFMN_ADE_RS.BGL and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Take the LFMN_ADE_OBJ.BGL file and place it into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE THIs LFMN_ADE_RS.BGL FILE AT ANY TIME. I.E Make sure there is only my LFMN.BGL file in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other LFMN.bgl to avoid incorrect aircraft parking and other airport conflicts.
- If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another AFCAD for this airport as this will also cause a conflict.
- Delete/remove the BGL files and the default airport will then be active.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive lfmn_ade_rs_fsx.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
0 commentsLeave a Response