The Public Relations Department reports the International Virtual Aviation Organization has just released their new pilot client "IvAp 0.5.0" to all members. The new client will significantly improve the virtual pilot simulation environment when flying using the IVAO network. For full details, click on Read More.
The Public Relations Department reports the International Virtual Aviation Organization, "IVAO", has just released their new pilot client, "IvAp 0.5.0" to all members. This new pilot client, was developed by IVAO's Software Development Department as a replacement for SquawkBox 2.3.x, and was previously released as a Public Beta Release. Since the initial release, many significant improvements have been made, not only in updating IVAO's server software, but also in dramatically improving the realistic environment of the virtual pilot simulation environment. Some of these advancements included:
- Realistic aircraft positioning during formation flying
- New Wind Smoothing
- Improved Visibility Smoothing
- Improved compatibility with third party TCAS Gauges
- Scaleable positioning updates with IVAN server's via IvAp's configuration menu
- MTL aircraft library detail for selected aircraft on connection dialog screen
- Addition of separate chat boxes, which can be positioned to a separate monitor, for pilot communications
- Additional help information dialog boxes for ICAO flight plan completion
- Improved frame rate performance over previous releases
- Detailed informational manual in Adobe Acrobat with bookmarks
We invite all virtual aviation enthusiasts who would like to experience this next generation of flight simulation software in a multiplayer environment, to come and share this experience with us.