Currently in download version only, Aerosoft has today released Venice X. This extensive product covers the famous city and its two airports. The city is done in intricate detail with every house, street, bridge and canal where it should be. The big churches and monuments rise above the city while the canals are filled with slow gondola's and water taxi's that move along at great speed. The two airports (one big and one small) are ideal starting points for your exploration of this scenery.
- Detailed representation of airports and Venice
- Photorealistic ground textures
- Impressive night effect
- Superb framerates, even on moderate hardware
- Extensive manual with all charts for the two airports
- Many effects and moving objects
- Full FSX code using bump maps, speculars
- Amazing good framerates (20 fps possible with modern hardware)
Online Price €23.50 (or €27.95 for EEC customers, around $33 for US customers)
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.