- Two 2D panels for Learjet 45 (FS2004 and FSX)
- All gauges visible in an only screen (except for FMC, that requires a separate windows) keeping an excellent readabilty.
- Aircraft Virtual Cockpits totally adapted to new gauges.
- Antialiasing vectorial EICAS/PFD with multiple screens.
- Lateral and vertical navigation implemented via FMC.
- FMC that can manage flight plans created with Microsoft Flight Simulator FS9 or FSX, or any add-on which can export flight plans in the FS format. We have eliminated the complex way in what you have to plan your flight in current commercial FMCs implemented in some of the commercial airliners existing for Microsoft Flight Simulator but keeping the feeling of a real FMC-CDU
- Follow a flight plan.
- Flight direct to a FLP waypoint (by passing some of them) and continue from there.
- Choose any waypoint in Microsoft database to flight direct to without a flight plan loaded.
- Select an Arrival procedure for destination airport (if it's implemented in Microsoft FS).
- Follow the vertical navigation and IAS desired.
- Display a lot of different information concerning airports and navaids.
- Display information concerning fuel and winds.
- Pass VOR, ADF and COM frequencies from navaids or airports to aircraft radios.
- A customized map page has been added in order to have a map view of your flight plan.
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.