Ameriflight Learjet 23
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.15 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
These are textures only for the Franz Luftfahrt Learjet 23. Repaint by Rob Potter.
- After downloading, unzip folder "Ameriflight" to desktop or where you can find it.
- Move the folder "texture.Ameriflight" to your FL_Learjet_23 in "Airplanes" folder in FSX.
- Open the "aircraft.cfg" file with notepad and add the new .cfg information under the last texture information, above the "[General]" section.
- That's it go flying with your new colors.
The archive ameriflight.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.