Challenger 300 OE-HDV
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.89 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A Bombardier Challenger 300 repaint in OE-HDV textures only for the model by Richie Schwertfeger (BOMBARDIER_CHALLENGER_300.ZIP). The Bombardier Challenger 300 is an extraordinary business jet capable of traveling between continents making it an excellent choice for VIP transport with almost no need of making refueling stops between flights. Repaint by Enrique Cornejo.
- Place the "texture.OE-HDV" folder into your Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/ Airplanes/Bombardier Challenger 300 folder.
- After you have done this open the aircraft .cfg file found in that folder (Bombardier Challenger 300).
- Add the following to config after the last available aircraft (substitute the next number in the series for the X):
title=Bombardier Challenger 300 OE-HDV
description=The Challenger 300 is a growth from the Challanger 601 series. The Challenger 300 cruises at an airspeed of 488 kts and has a maximum altitude of 45,000 ft.. The aircraft is powered by 2 Honeywell AS907-1-1A (HTF7000) Turbofan engines, rated at 6,924 pounds takeoff thrust.\n\n\n\nRepaint by Enrique Cornejo.
The archive fsx_bombardier_challenger_300_oe-hdv_repaint.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read me and aircraft.cfg.txt||11.09.14||1.88 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.