- New MCP, much more realistic, allows seeing different navigation screens in PFD and MFD.
- New MFD with four different display modes.
- New AP functions, including VNAV button.
- Vertical navigation implemented via FMC.
- New EFIS gauge, with nine different screens.
- New radio with stand by ADF frequency.
- All gauges, except for FMC, visible and clearly readable in main window, saving you the task of opening and closing windows during critical phases of flight.
- Zoomed windows available for new CRT screens and radios.
- All new gauges of this panel, except FMC, have been perfectly adapted to CRJ 700 FSX virtual cockpit and they are fully functional as they are in the 2D panel.
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.