FSX Douglas DC-6 Panel
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.03 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Updated photorealistic panel for the Douglas DC6 from Jens B. Kristensen (DC6_V10.ZIP). The configuration for the virtual panel matches that model. Included are ten camera definitions, showing external, cockpit and cabin views. Panel and configuration by Erwin Welker.
Screenshot of Douglas DC-6 panel.
- Copy my panel into your pre-installed DC-6.
- Copy all the lines from the file "Cameras&eyepoint for aircraft.cfg" somewher into the aircraft.cfg.
- Replace the Views (eyepoint) with the default from the file "Cameras&eyepoint for aircraft.cfg".
This file is FREEWARE. It should not harm your computer, but you install it on your own risk.
Many thanks to Jens B. Kristensen. Many thanks to all of the creative persons, who do such a great work like creating gauges, effects, sounds and other stuff.
The archive fsx_dc6panel.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Cameras&eyepoint for aircraft.cfg.cfg||12.27.12||5.00 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.