FSX Glass Cockpit Panel For Westland Lynx
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.99 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
For use with Alphasim Westland Future Lynx helicopters (LYNXUPDATE.ZIP required). The 2D panel is matches the modified Alphasim VC. Included are reworked camera definitions. Panel and texture rework and configuration by Erwin Welker.
Screenshot of Westland Lynx with glass cockpit.
- Copy my panel into your helicopter folder.
- Copy, paste and overwrite (better rename the originals before to have a backup) those 3 textures from the folder "modified textures" into the Army- and/or Navy-texture folder.
- FSX only: Copy all the lines from the file "FSX-Cameras" somewhere above the existing cams into the aircraft.cfg.
Many thanks to Alphasim for those great aircrafts.Many thanks to all of the creative persons, who do such a great work like creating gauges, effects, sounds and other stuff.
The archive lynx-glasscockpit-asim.zip has 17 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Lynx Glasscockpit.jpg||12.17.12||197.77 kB|
|modified textures||12.17.12||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.