FSX Lockheed C-5 Galaxy Driveable Payload
FSX panel and camera features for Lockheed C5 Galaxy from Alphasim/now Virtavia. The features provides "driveable" payload. There is a Abrams and a Leopard tank, a Humvee, an old US truck and a modern German fuel truck. The vehicles are equipped with appropriate sounds and all can be moved wit...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.75 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
FSX panel and camera features for Lockheed C5 Galaxy from Alphasim/now Virtavia. The features provides "driveable" payload. There is a Abrams and a Leopard tank, a Humvee, an old US truck and a modern German fuel truck. The vehicles are equipped with appropriate sounds and all can be moved within the cargo room, even out of the front or rear ramps. Additional cameras allow you to discover the whole cockpit area and some external views. Bitmaps and configuration by Erwin Welker.
Screenshot of a Humvee in the back of a Lockheed C-5 Galaxy.
- Download and install the C-5 Galaxy from Alphasim.
- Make a backup of the original panel.cfg by renaming.
- Copy and overwrite all files from my folder "ALPHA C-5 Galaxy" into the folder of your pre-installed C-5.
- Copy all the camera definition lines from the text file "copy lines into aircraft.cfg" somewhere into the aircraft.cfg.
- Copy the Sound and the Gauges into the mainfolder of FSX
- How to display the views?
- Toggle with S-key to aircraft-views.
- You will read in the upper right corner - "Cargoroom Frontgate Shift E_For Humvee Shift 7_Ctrl return" - Do that and a Humvee will be inserted by Shift 7 into the cargo deck.
- With Shift E you can open the ramp gate.
- With Control Return you can move the vehicle rearwards, with Control backspace forwards.
- Use the sound switches at the vehicles to get appropriate sound.
Attention: All the sound switches like (gauge00=switch13_O!switch,904,305,30,17, boom2.wav might probably cause a hang up of the Flightsimulator, after changing the actual airplane to another, caused by this buttons, which activates the special sounds. After restarting the flightsimulator everthing works fine again. If it disturbs you, then don't hesitate and delete all those lines or better disable it by setting 2 slashes ahead of the line //. But I think this great sounds a worth to have a short hangup after usage.
The archive c5galaxy-tanks-trucks.zip has 31 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|ALPHA C-5 Galaxy||10.31.12||0 B|
|copy lines into aircraft.cfg.cfg||10.31.12||6.11 kB|
|Leopard Heck.bmp||03.19.10||386.69 kB|
|Magirus Tanker.bmp||03.19.10||769.05 kB|
|Readme - original panel backup required.txt||10.31.12||671 B|
|C-5 features.zip||10.31.12||974.04 kB|
|Galaxy payload feature.jpg||10.31.12||206.98 kB|
|Galaxy payload features.jpg||10.31.12||192.31 kB|
|Humvee 58s.mp3||03.17.10||680.00 kB|
|Humvee start.mp3||03.17.10||754.00 kB|
|tank engine start.mp3||10.31.12||97.32 kB|
|Tank low speed.mp3||10.31.12||4.23 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.