Get ready for a brand new experience in Flight Simulator! We are pleased to introduce to you Ultimate Weather FX. This new product brings you a brand new level of realism to your Flight Simulator. You will experience breathtaking skies, clouds, precipitation effects, and much more! With Ultimate Weather FX you can expect everything in Flight Simulator's environment to look more realistic. Your environments and weather themes will be instantly enhanced no matter where you fly.
Get both versions for the price of one. That's right; you get both the FS2004 and FSX versions in one convenient package!
This way you can enjoy Ultimate Weather FX in both simulators!
Features for FSX and FS2004:
- A new and complete set of clouds bring your skies to life!
- Ultra realistic stratus, cumulus, cirrus, and cumulonimbus clouds for overcast, broken and scattered conditions.
- Frame rate friendly 3D clouds.
- Compatible with Active Sky and the sim's own real-weather engine.
- New and more realistic sky textures that are true to life (sunrise, morning, noon, afternoon, sunset, and night) with horizon transition and visibility smoothing.
- Vibrant skylines change realistically during all phases of the day.
- Lighting changes realistically according to the time of day and seasons.
- Dramatically improved precipitation sounds inside and outside the cockpit.
- New Lightning effects.
- New runway and apron lights.
- 2 New light maps make your 3D-Lights even more realistic. (You MUST have 'A2A/Shockwave 3D Lights Redux' already installed in order for this feature to work)
- Easily switch at any time between Xenon or the more traditional Incandescent lights for your aircraft.
- 2 new spotlights realistically illuminate the ground when using the Xenon and Incandescent lights.
Bonus Features For FS2004:
- New rainfall effects for very light, light, moderate, and heavy rain conditions.
- New Virtual Cockpit rain effects greatly enhance your VC rain experience during flight.
- New snowfall effects for very light, light, moderate and heavy snow conditions.
- New environment map makes reflections on aircraft and bare metal fuselages even more realistic.