Included are the PBY-5, PBY-5A and the PBY-6A in many different versions. You need to read the 400 page (!) manual, it actually is a REAL Catalina operations manual, not one for an FS product, to keep the engines running sweet as there are many new failures build into the engine management module. If you like your aircraft to be weird looking and leaking oil, the Catalina should not be missed.
- 11 different models based on the PBY-5, PBY 5A and PBY-6A
- Different flight behavior for all different models that are checked with all available data and by current Catalina pilots. Now this is said a lot for FS add-on aircraft, but one Catalina operator is actually using this product for simple training in the winter when most Catalina's are hangar queens.
- Impressive and powerful sound set, you actually will be able to tune the engines using your ears.
- Aerosoft Sound Module that adds sound to switches, controls and events. From hydraulic pumps to the sound of the engines problems, this creates a far more immersive environment.
- Two different cockpits, one typical for the 1940s and 1950s and one as many Catalina's are flown today (with modern radio and GPS equipment).
- Cowl flaps, floats and landing gear has better simulation of influence on drag by use of additional coding
- More realistic water operation by use of additional coding.
- Manual (400+ pages) in two parts, includes full actual operational manual of one of the few PBY-5A's flying at this moment.