Version 1.5 features the following improvements:
1) Innovative new way to create vehicles using components was added, making the program an excellent learning tool and a tool for preliminary vehicle design.
A video of this feature is available here.
2) Sailboats are fully functional, and all sailing functions for them are available.
3) Topographic maps and marine maps added.
4) Improved object collision and detection.
5) Improved vegetation, above and below water.
6) Improved underwater effects and scenery support.
7) User interface for creating new situations added.
8) Improved scenery editing tools, and scenery creation functions.
9) Multiple animated pilots, and additional moving parts.
10) Improved weapons and funtionality.
Vehicle Simulator Logo
About Vehicle Simulator
Vehicle Simulator was created by Ilan Papini first version released in March 2009.
Vehicle Simulator is based upon Micro Flight and Virtual Sailor, and combines them into one powerful program containing:
- Excellent graphics from ground level and up.
- Excellent naval environment above and below water.
- Excellent atmospheric model from ground up to space.
- Excellent vehicle simulation for land, naval and flying vehicles.
- Vehicle Simulator has a much denser scenery than these two programs, an excellent physical simulation, and a totally flexible vehicle design.
Vehicle Simulator includes a built in scenery and vehicle design, making it much simpler for users to create and share content than ever before.
The simple yet powerful vehicle design makes Vehicle Simulator an excellent learning tool and also a powerful preliminary design tool.
Documentation and tools for designing scenery, vehicles and animals can be found on the web sites below.
A fully functional demo can be downloaded here.
A video of the new design process is available here:
Vehicle Simulator was created by Ilan Papini 2009 (c)