The Bombardier Challenger 300 is a high performance, super jet with the capacity to cover long distances across continents. The design and development project for the aircraft was launched in 1999 at Bombardier Wichita, Kansas plant. The aircraft entered commercial service in January 2004.
Flight simulation fans have an opportunity to be the Captain in this new generation business jet with VMAX’s Bombardier Challenger 300 for X-Plane.
- Stunning modeling in and outside the aircraft – luxuriously decorated cabin and amazing 3D effects
- A fully functional cockpit with many features – suitable for seasoned and amateur pilots
- A wide range of features and systems that are modeled after the real world counterpart, including hydraulics, lighting, flight controls, visual alerts, air conditioning, and flight instruments
- Numerous high resolution liveries
The main good points about Bombardier Challenger 300 for X-Plane are:
- A realistic cockpit that resembles the Bombardier Challenger 300
- Many features that enhances your simulation experience
- Highly detailed – it feels like being the Captain of the real world jet
- It comes with a highly detailed manual to help you fly this aircraft
- There are stunning sounds around the aircraft, which are a true representation of the real aircraft
- The aircraft is a work of art with many modern auto systems - you will get a real experience of flying this powerful business jet