All regular passenger models are included in the base package, with 24 liveries included. With both the 767-200 and 767-300 modelled for FS2004, this product represents a complete package for users. The expanded version of the package will include a beautiful winglet version, AWACS, Tanker and the cargo variants – and these will come with detailed textures.
The key features of this product are as follows:
- Dedicated models for FS2004
- Extensively detailed exterior models
- 2D panel with custom gauges
- Interactive 3D Virtual cockpit of very high quality
- Highly detailed liveries
- Simple, concise and easy to read manual
- Pushback truck
- Air stairs for passenger models
- Dynamic wing-flex
- Detailed flight deck when seen from the exterior
- Ability to choose to show the wings from the interior view (wing view)
- Many animations, including: passenger doors, luggage-cargo doors, flaps, rudder and elevators
- Animations also available for undercarriage, engine fans, thrust reversers and spoilers
- High quality sound sets for RR, GE and PW engines
- Rolls Royce, Pratt and Whitney and General Electric engines modelled
- Both 767-200 and 767-300 modelled
Boeing 767-200 and -300 is not DX10 compatible.
Below is a demonstration video of CLS' 767 200/300 for FSX & FS2004.