FS2004 AFCAD2 For Dallas-Fort Worth Int'l
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 27.04 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Dallas-Fort Worth Int'l Airport (KDFW), Texas (TX). This AFCAD2 file is a version for the default airport with 175 gates/parking/lots of cargo parking, some gates allocated to airlines, airport views are from inside the control tower when in TOWER view, 5 runways in use, taxiways realigned, runway 36L corrected and all taxiways have lighting. By Ray Smith.
- Simply take the AF2_KDFW.bgl file and put it into Flight Simulator 9 > Addon Scenery > Scenery Folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- Delete the file (AF2_KDFW.bgl) and the default will then be active.
The archive af2_kdfw.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.