The scenery covers the integrality of the Mayotte Island with photorealistic textures, including a full and specific autogen coverage. The Dzaoudzi airport includes detailed building and a realistic AI traffic based on real aircrafts and flight plans. Our goal during the development of this product was to recreate a realistic flying experience from the pilot point of view.
- Textures made from high quality aerial photography (NOT satellite imagery), reworked for an optimal rendition in Flight Simulator.
- Full photoscenery coverage for all the island.
- Customized autogen (houses and trees) for the whole scenery.
- Ground textures are summer only. . Custom and very high resolution mesh for the whole region.
- Watercoast faithfully represented and optimized with coast flattening (no water "climbing"). These bodies of water are landable.
- Detailed Dzaoudzi airport included with night textures.
- Full and realistic commercial and tourism AI Traffic based on real models and flight plans.
- ULM AI Traffic all around the island.
- Extremely precise geo-referenced texture positioning, ensuring a maximal compatibility with scenery add-ons for this region.
- Comprehensive SIA VAC maps