Sky Simulations is pleased to announce the release of the DC-9 For Flight Simulator 2004. This model is a replica from the real one. Every part and detail of the real aircraft you'll find it within this aircraft. It was made based on flight, maintenance and dispatch manuals with the collaboration and the professional advise of maintenance technicians of many important carriers using this aircraft.
Model characteristics are:
- Dual independent versions FS2004 and FSX (100% native models to its respective flight simulator)
- Seven variations, covering the entire DC-9 family: DC-9 10's, 21, 30's, 41 and 51 with two cargo versions.
2D and 3D panel with perfectly recreated and operational systems (Electric, Air Conditioning, Hydraulic, Pressurization, Pneumatic and fuel systems) that place you right away into the Captain's or First Officer's seat.
- Environment interactive and fully operational systems.
- Dynamic and fully operational and clickeable Virtual Cockpit.
- HI-DEF photoreal digitalized textures all over the aircraft, Full moving parts according to standards (flaps, ailerons, elevators, landing gear, stab trim, dynamic shine, etc), Main and service doors, front stairs, rear stairs, cargo bay doors, Captain's and First Officer's Windows, flight deck doors and landing lights, Ground services each one with independent controls.Maintenance mode with endless number of details and features.
For more information browse www.skysimulations.com