Two new airports are released at simmmarket! The two airports of Finland Helsinki Vantaa International and Malmi a general aviation airport.
Fully detailed and made as accurate as possible these two airports are the first Finnish airports coming from Fs Dream Factory and are a continuation on the Scandinavian airport collection.
Helsinki Vantaa is the international airport and the largest in Finland, operating since 1952 and serving flights to all over Europe and also China Beijing, The airport has now 3 runways.
The smaller Malmi is a small General Aviation airport. It is a very charmyl old airport and was built back in 1936!
- Highly dense scenery with two Finnish airports.
- Photorealistic textures on many of the buildings.
- As always the airports were built with real photos taken on the airports and maps as reference.
- Beautiful night lights on the aprons and buildings.
- Landclass for Helsinki area.
- Docking guidance and Marshalers on Vantaa with green and red light telling you when the gate is ready.
- You could also see a working clock on the Malmi terminal if you have forgot your own!
- Dynamic scenery such as Follow-Me cars, transfer buses and trucks.
- Static vehicles.
- Static aircrafts.
- Vantaa with specifically constructed approach lights.
- Both airports with functioning wig-wags.
- AI compatible (only for FS2002)
- Manual Charts in PDF format.
- Comes in a Light version and a More detailed version