In March 2010, Aerosoft announced its release of Mega Airport Lisbon X for both FS2004 and FSX.
Featuring the main airport of Portugal's capital, this scenery add-on offers ground textures based on aerial photos, lighting, buildings and other details designed to perfection.
Created by Michael Kopatz and Peter Werlitz, Mega Airport Lisbon X has all the details including docking systems, buildings, installations and all the features a user expects from a modern scenery development in FSX and FS2004.
Lisbon Portela Airport, also known as Lisbon Airport, is the main international gateway to Portugal and one of the largest airports in southern Europe. In 2010, Lisbon Airport handled 14,035,273 passengers and 93,871 tonnes of cargo. The airport is the main base-hub of the national Portuguese airline TAP-Air Portugal. Located in the city of Lisbon, the capital of Portugal, Lisbon Airport has two main runways which can accommodate large size aircraft such as the Boeing 747.
Before Lisbon Airport was established, Lisbon was served by an aerodrome called "Campo Internacional de Aterragem" which is located in Alverca. In the late 1950’s, this aerodrome was closed and all the air operations were transferred to Portela.
In this scenery add-on, the ground texture for the airport is based on very detailed aerial images. All lighting systems, layout of taxiways and runways, navigation beacons and buildings have been recreated to rigorous and excellent standards.
A user can deactivate static aircraft to create more room for the AI traffic. Runway 03/21 in Lisbon has two special Rapid Exit Taxiways which allow the aircraft to leave the runway at high speed. The frame rate remains first-rate in spite of a wide range of objects, details and features.
Key features for Mega Airport Lisbon X are as follows:
- It includes all buildings and installations
- Offers excellent day and night textures
- Fully AI compatible (optional static aircraft)
- Excellent frame rates
- Docking Systems
- High definition aerial image of the ground texture
- Photo realistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Many taxi- and runway signs
- Many dynamic objects including cars, buses and catering vehicles
- Fully AES compatible
- RET System which allows planes to leave the runway at higher taxi speeds
System requirements for FSX:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2/Acceleration Pack)
- Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista
- Pentium 2 GHz (Duo2Core Intel advised
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB advised
- 256 MB Graphics card (512 MB advised
- Sound card
- Installation-Size: 205 MB
System requirements for FS2004:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
- Pentium 2.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- Graphic card with at least 128 MB
- Sound card
- Installation-Size: 420 MB
In addition to Mega Airport Lisbon X, Aerosoft recently released other products, namely Simcheck Airbus A300B4-200, Trondheim - Vaernes X and PMDG BAe Jetstream 4100.
Order your copy today over at SimShack.
Video demonstrates Mega Airport Lisbon X.
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.
0 commentsLeave a Response