Carenado has released a bush plane version of its Cessna 185 Skywagon for FSX. Cessna 185 Skywagon Bush X comes in four different models, namely amphibian, ski (with and without window door), float (with and without window door) and tundra.
It also comes with a control window where a player can control various features: wheel chokes, cargo pod, boxes and packages, tie-down ropes and sight props.
Cessna 185 Skywagon Bush X is a standalone package that boasts many FSX features: internal dynamic shadows on VC, external dynamic shadows, volumetric normal mapping, bloom lights and stunning mapping.
Cessna 185 Skywagon Bush X includes:
- User-friendly FPS
- Polygon optimized model
- Installed autopilot
- Original, top quality digital stereo sounds recorded from the original aircraft
- Pop up Skywagon Manual which includes normal & emergency procedures and performance charts
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rolling wheels rudders, flaps and trim tab.
- Animated sections such as: propeller, doors, windows etc
Other products released by Carenado in the past include:
- PA32R 301 Saratoga SP for FS2004
- PA32R 301 Saratoga SP
- PA-28-181 Archer II for FS2004
- PA-28-181 Archer II X