Aerosoft has announced the release of Mega Airport Boston Logan for FS2004 and FSX.
General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport, commonly known as Logan International Airport, is located in Boston, Massachusetts, US. This busy airport handles about 30 million passengers every year. About 50 airlines fly into Logan International Airport. The airport has service to many destinations in the United States, Asia, Africa, Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico and Europe. Logan International Airport ranks in the US’ top twenty busiest airports.
Originally known as Boston Airport, the airport was opened in September 1923, and the first commercial passenger flights began in 1927. Over the years, the airport expanded, and today has 6 runways and 103 gate positions that are divided among four terminals.
Aerosoft's Mega Airport Boston Logan is a highly accurate portrayal of this airport. Aerosoft used highly accurate and detailed aerial images, modeled buildings, runways and taxiways based on original plans. All navigation beacons and lighting systems are modeled to the finest details. The result is a precise representation of this airport.
- All buildings at and around the airport are included
- The buildings’ locations, sizes and colors are accurate and detailed
- Photorealistic textures on buildings and vehicles
- Numerous animated and static objects, creating an atmosphere of a busy airport
- High resolution day and night textures
- Realistic rendered textures for taxiways, apron, etc
- Taxiway and runway signs to match the real ones
- High quality frame rates
- Compatibility with standard AI traffic and third party traffic add-ons such as MyTraffic
- Supports Airport Enhancement Services
- FS2004 and FSX version
There are many positive reviews from users of Mega Airport Boston Logan. One user, Chris Hume, said,
Great scenery for a good price. My vote is- GET IT! It's a great scenery if you want to fly out of the American east coast. The fps is generally good. A little disappointed with the fact that there are no moving jetways (because they are attached to the terminal) but everything still looks amazing. Another good FSX scenery by FlyTampa and Aerosoft.
What I like about this scenery add-on:
- It is a highly accurate and top notch rendition of this airport
- All airport buildings and features are accurately portrayed
- There are outstanding night effects
- The scenery ad-on is easy to install and run
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X with SP or Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- Windows XP(SP2), Vista, 7
- 3 Ghz processor (IntelCore Duo recommended)
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D graphics card with 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- 350 MB free hard disk space
Grab your copy over at SimShack.net.
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.