UT2 Power Pack offers the following features:
- Create add-on schedules manually. Users can manually create their own schedules from scratch, one flight at a time. As a user, you can add many things you want in flight simulation, namely virtual airlines, charter airlines, special event schedules such as special military flights and smaller airlines that are not available on popular flight simulation sites. You can also use UT2 Power Pack to schedule GA traffic at your local airport. UT2 Power Pack is particularly useful to Virtual Airlines because they can add all their schedules to the FSX world.
- Airport modification. UT2 Power Pack comes with an airport modification tool. Users who have add-on airports that were not included originally with the FSX release can use this tool to add or modify these airports, enabling UT2 to handle the scheduled AI Traffic.
- Import downloaded schedules. UT2 Power Pack allows users to import classic BGL style schedules, with the help of AIFPC or TTools. They can also create schedules and AI aircraft activity that is not already included with the software.
- Share add-on schedules. With the UT2 Power Pack, users in the Ultimate Traffic 2 community are able to share newly created schedules with others.
Reviews by users of UT2 Power Pack indicated that the product is well-liked for a number of reasons:
- It is easy to install – whether you use the download or DVD version
- FSX is set and ready to get UT2 AI traffic, hence no complex adjustments in the control panel are necessary
- Flight One offers a free downloadable version for you to try before you buy, which helps any potential buyers who still need to make up their minds.
- The product comes with a comprehensive manual
You can grab your copy of Ultimate Traffic 2 over at SimShack.net.