HD Environment 2010 extensively enhances the visual appearance of Microsoft® Flight Simulator® 2004. It replaces the default environmental, autogen, airport and runway textures in FS2004 with ultra-sharp, ultra-realistic HD quality textures. This in turn account for a significant improvement in visual realism with no undesirable frame-rate effects.
Through the use of high definition textures and professional image compression, HD Environment 2010 presents an unparalleled, top notch balance of performance and quality which exceeds the expectations of any flight enthusiast.
HD Environment 2010 features are:
- HD Ultra-Realistic Sky Colors
- HD Ultra-Realistic 3D Cloud Textures
- HD Ultra-Realistic Fog and Haze Effects
- HD Ultra-Realistic Runway & Taxiway Textures
- HD Ultra-Realistic Runway Lighting Effects
- HD Ultra-Realistic Autogen Tree Textures
- HD Ultra-Realistic Aircraft Paint & Chrome Reflections
- HD Ultra-Realistic Water Colors for Oceans, Lakes & Rivers
- HD Ultra-Realistic Night Water with Moonlight Reflections
- HD Ultra-Realistic Wave Action Effects
HD Environment2010 can be installed easily and quickly. All you need to do is to execute the downloaded file to install – run the setup application, answer a few questions and you are done! Within just a few minutes, you will be ready to fly in your new HD Environment.
HD Environment 2010 is compatible with almost all ground texture replacement products namely Birds Eye View, Ground Environment and Ground Environment Pro, among others. The product also works perfectly with Ultimate Terrain as well as other ground scenery add-ons.
Minimum System Requirements for HD Environment 2010 are as follows:
- Microsoft® Windows XP, Vista or Windows7
- 2.0 Ghz PC with 512 Mb RAM and a 256 Mb AGP or PCI Express Video Card, or PC capable or running FSX/FS2004 as per Microsoft ® requirements.
- Microsoft® Flight Simulator 2004 Installed.