FriendlyPanels has announced the release of Beechcraft King Air 350 Collins Style Aircraft Pack for FSX.
The Beechcraft Super King Air is part of a series of twin-turboprop aircraft that has been produced by the Beech Aircraft Corporation since 1974, making it the longest production run of any civilian turboprop aircraft in its category.
The King Air line consists of a number of model series that belong to four categories, namely the Model 90 series, Model 100 series that includes the King Air family, Model 200 series, and Model 300 series.
This product will please all those interested in Beechcraft Super King Air family of turboprop aircraft. The pack comes with two versions, namely Collins Pro Line 21 style and Collins FPI-900 style equipment.
- 4 liveries
- VNAV in both models, by FMC
- Reflective textures
- A complete virtual cockpit
- Complete moving parts and opening doors
- Two 2D panels: normal and landing 2D panels
- Gauges visible in 2D panels
- Various FMC-CDU features
What makes this product unique?
- It’s a great product that brings life to the otherwise dull default King Air
- It has sharp VC textures
- It is easy to install
- It is faultless in operation
For more information, visit http://www.friendlypanels.com/.