Now available from developer Ivan Alvarez is FSMetar, v1.5.2, a utility that allows flightsimmers to use live METAR weather downloaded from the Internet. The update includes improved cloud generation and other fixes and improvements. For details, click on Read More.
FSMetar 1.5.2 released. This release includes:
- Improved clouds generation (now more realistic and beautiful clouds)
- User manual provided by Georges Gabet (Isomba Airlines)
- Better search engine. You can search by ICAO or airport description.
- Included option to save Metars as Infometar application format.
- You can navigate with "Enter" key when several ocurrencies was found.
- Included option to auto-download Metars when FSMetar start.
- Included option to select default server.
- Internet download Timer configurable (in minutes)
- Two more buttons included in main window: Force Internet Refresh & Force FS Refresh.
- Solved problem: proxy user and password not sended by FSMetar.
- Solved overflow error in malformed Metars.
- Support for RVRNO and SLPNO Metar keys.
- Several optimizations in on-line mode.