Flight One Software announced the release of Ultimate Traffic 2 SP1 update in January 2010.
Flight One Software’s release of Ultimate Traffic 2 Service Pack 1 comes after broad testing and input from customers. For Flight One Software, this project is a culmination of more than three years of research and development.
Ultimate Traffic 2 SP1 update includes many improvements to the user interface and feature upgrades. This new release also optimizes how the program performs in Flight Simulator X.
Listed below are some of the updates within the SP1 release:
- Appropriate routing for General Aviation flights that are greater than 250 nm.
- There are now two categories for traffic types (Weekly / Daily).
- There is now ability to share user-created add-on schedules
- Flights can be turned off/on to allow user to fly route in place of AI traffic.
- Traffic density can now have frame rate thresholds.
- It is possible to export flight plans from the UT interface to FSX.
- Most of the AI Models have been updated to increase frame rate performance.
- UT2 AI Traffic spawn controls have been expanded.
- And much more.
In developing Ultimate Traffic 2 SP1, the Flight One Software team worked together with their colleagues at Flag Mountain Software, AI Aardvark, and The Fruit Stand.
Ultimate Traffic 2 SP1takes advantage of the latest developments in AI technology, and its goal is to provide users with a comprehensive and authentic real-world airline flights worldwide.
Users of Ultimate Traffic 2 users can get the updated version through using the UT2 program interface.
You can get your copy of the latest Ultimate Traffic edition over at SimShack.net.