FSX ARCS Beech Baron 58
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.09 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint for the default Beechcraft Baron 58 in the Australian Regional Charter Services VA livery. Made in PaintDOTnet. By Jordan Gough.
1. Extract ARCS_B58.zip to a temporary location of your choice.
2. Copy Texture.ARCS folder into your FSX Aircraft folder (...\Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\beech_baron_58).
3. Copy the text below these instructions to the Aircraft CFG file. If you don't know how to do this, check the link in the folder.
4. Rename the [Flightsim.X] to whatever is the next number in the sequence. (eg. [Flightsim.6] if the last texture said 5.)
5. SAVE your aircraft.cfg file. DO NOT SAVE AS! This converts the aircraft.cfg file to a .txt file, making the aircraft disappear.
6. Fly with ARCS!
FOR AIRCRAFT CONFIGURATION FILE:
title=Beech Baron 58 - ARCS VA
ui_variation="Australian Regional Charter Services"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
description="With the wonderful control harmony that is the hallmark of the Bonanza line, the Beech Baron 58 is considered a classic light twin. The Baron 58 is the spiffed-up version of a time-tested favorite, made more modern by its new Continental Special engines. The Baron combines the attractiveness of Beechcraft design with the reliability of twin engines, resulting in a gorgeous workhorse of an aircraft."
The archive arcs_baron58.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|How to Install Repaints.url||08.31.11||131 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.