Denver International Airport Fix
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 32.4 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Denver International Airport (KDEN), Colorado (CO) fix, for use with KDEN2.ZIP. Fixes an issue with the parking codes. By Dusty Bizub.
This is a fix to my 5th airport. It fixes an issue with the parking codes that brought to my attention by Jon Frederiksen. Hope this solves everything. Also, keep in mind this is the whole file you do NOT need to download the original file for this to work.
I am also now taking requests for airports you want me to try to do. But please remember I don't work with scenery builders so if you need a new building at the requested airport then I will probably not be able to do it.
- Move file KDEN to C:/*your name*/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/Scenery.
- If asked to overwrite then overwrite the original file.
- Start up FSX and enjoy.
Other airports by Dusty Bizub:
- Norfolk International Airport (Virginia).
- Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport.
- Richmond International Airport (Virginia).
- Hampton Roads Airport.
- Denver International Airport (fixed).
- Phoenix International Airport (fixed).
- Westchester County Airport.
- Ashville Airport.
- Adelaide International Airport.
- Rockhampton Airport.
- First Flight Airport.
- Perth International Airport.
- Orlando International Airport.
The archive kden3.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.