FSX Puerto Rico Airports Scenery Patch
Patch for PR_AIRPORTS_V2.ZIP. Some machines may have problems displaying some apron and ground textures. If this is your case, replace the scenery files with the ones here to see if it solves the problem. Also, this patch fixes the grass on the runway at ABO, Arecibo, and take off and landing ...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 32.15 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Patch for PR_AIRPORTS_V2.ZIP. Some machines may have problems displaying some apron and ground textures. If this is your case, replace the scenery files with the ones here to see if it solves the problem. Also, this patch fixes the grass on the runway at ABO, Arecibo, and take off and landing problem at X64, Patillas. By Fred Guerra.
Screenshot of Puerto Rico Airports scenery.
- Black textures where there should be Bitumous or dirt textures present.
- These textures have been replaced by asphalt textures. If you happen to better understand and know other solution to this bug, please let me know.
Other fixes included:
- X64 airport, Patillas, missing holdshort node that did'nt allow planes to land or take off.
- If you have installed Juan Pizzaro's scenery, puertoricoxv12.zip, you may end up seeing bushes on the aprons and runway at Arecibo's airport ABO. This update changes the airport background texture and gets rid of them.
- Unzip the pr_airports_v2_fix.zip anywhere you want and move the scenery folder to where you have the PR Airports V2 installed, witch should be the addon/scenery directory. Allow to merge the folders and overwrite when asked.
The archive pr_airports_v2_fix.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Please readme.txt||09.05.12||1.21 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.