Vagar Airport for X-Plane 9 is now finally here. With state of the art graphics, this is the airport you need for your X-Plane 9 add-on content. Vagar Airport was originally an military airport used during the 2nd World War, but has since become an international passenger airport. Vagar Airport is only the first of many airports to come for both X-Plane and Flight Simulator.
Please Note: This product only installs on a Windows system. Mac version coming soon as a free update.
- High quality photoreal textures for all buildings and objects
- New afcad file to match the real airport
- Passengers at the airport
- Airport vehicles
- High 3D details
- Created with 12,000+ poly points
- Created with 400+ parts
- Created with 600+ textures
- 11 high quality photoreal buildings
- Ground objects
- Airport located at an country with 18 islands
- Free updates for the entire X-Plane 9 series
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.